Water Pump 4.13.010
Stirovap Pedrollo pump.
This pump is capable of forcing water under high pressure into
The steam generator tank …. For years.
We have been selling this water pump for 15 years and found it to be
Very robust and reliable.
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Stirovap Pedrollo PQM81 boiler fill water pump.
Flow rate up to 90 L/min (5.4 m³/hr)
Dynamic head up to 180m
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
These pumps are suitable for handling clean water not containing abrasive particles and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL AND SIMPLE TO USE, THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR DOMESTIC OR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS, THE AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTION OF WATER FROM SURGE TANKS, WATERING GARDENS AND FOR BOOSTING INSUFFICIENT MAINS WATER PRESSURE*.
These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
The various models in the PQ series are designed to suit a wide range of applications, with features including:
- high heads achieved from low motor powers.
- small variations in delivery rates in the event of changes in the pressure demand;
- high tolerance to entrained air in the pumped liquid
- Cast iron PUMP BODY, with UNI ISO 228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery ports
- (Optional BRONZE body available on 60 size models)
- Aluminium MOTOR BRACKET with brass insert (patented), reducing difficulties when starting the pump after long periods without use.
- BRASS IMPELLER, with radial peripheral blades, floating on the shaft
- AISI 316 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT (AISI 416 up to 0.75 kW)
- MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, with <IM B3> structural shape, suitable for continuous duty.
- INSULATION class F (B up to 0.75 kW).
A thermal cut-out device (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors.
Three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector complying with current standards
- PROTECTION IP 44.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS: complies with EN 60 335 -1, CEI 61-150), EN60034-1), (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3)
- REGISTERED MODEL